- 07.22.2011 -- Measurement and Analysis of Benzene and VOC Emissions in the Houston Ship Channel Area and Selected Surrounding Major Stationary Sources Using DIAL (Differential Absorption Light Detection and Ranging) Technology to Support Ambient HAP Concentrations Reductions in the Community (DIAL Project)
- Appendix A
- For more details and backup, contact: https://www.houstontx.gov/health/Environmental/bpcp.html
- 08.25.2009 -- Statistical Assessment of 2008 annual ambient benzene in the ambient air in the Houston Region (10 and 5 year annual trends, ending in 2008)
- 2008 -- Benzene in Ambient Air in Houston
- 09.23.2008 -- Statistical Assessment of Benzene and 1, 3 - Butadiene in Ambient Air in the Houston Region
- 09.08.2008 -- Benzene Risk
- 05.27.2008 -- Benzene Emission Action Plan
- February 2007 -- Houston Regional Benzene Air Pollution Reduction Plan
The City of Houston's web site contains some reports generated by third parties. The City does not vouch for the accuracy of reports generated by others, nor do we necessarily concur in the views and opinions expressed. We offer access to this information so that viewers may make their own decisions about the reports.
* Studies, Reports, and Comments, in .pdf, unless otherwise indicated.